1. Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.
7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer tothe Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.
"Knowledge of Islam will be taken away while ignorance will increase. This removal of knowledge will be because old scholars will die and fewer and fewer new scholars will replace them. The leaders of the Muslims will be chosen from ignorant people, and they will rule according to their whims." [Today, studying Islam formally is considered to be an inferior career in most of the Muslim world. The leaders of the Muslim world are more known for their political or military prowess (oppressive ability?) than Islamic knowledge.]
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal s3x will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and
many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Jesus Christ(Prophet Isaa) will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
("Gog and Magog (two hidden tribes of people) will break free of the dam that holds them back, and ravage the earth. They will drink all the water, and kill people until Allah sends against them a worm which will wipe them out." [This is roughly before/during the time of Isa, although it is not entirely clear.] )
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers. [ it has started, many hotels and big construction projects are being made there, example, Hotel Burj-al-Arab]
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.
44. The huge cloud of smoke.
45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said:
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat, and will be considered Halal 2. Interest will be called Trade, and will be considered Halal 3. Bribes will be called Gifts, and will be considered Halal
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses. This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time-until now: The 3 kind of naked women are (i) Those who wear see-through dresses (ii) Those who wear tight dresses and (iii) those whose dresses are so short,that they expose the body
5. Women will have hair, like the hump of a camel. (This hadith too, had baffled the Ulema for quite a long time till they saw current hairstyles. I believe it came into fashion about 5 years ago.)
This list is far from complete; there are many other signs. A couple more of interest are: Constantinople (Istanbul) will fall before Rome to Islam (note that this means Rome will indeed fall), and the Muslim political system will go from Prophetic leadership to a just Khilafah to a 'biting' authority to an oppressive authority and finally back to a just Khilafah. It seems that today we are in the next to last stage of this chain; now is a good time to actively work for the reestablishment of the Muslim state and Khilafah.
Finally, the Prophet has said that when the Signs start to come, they will come FAST - like a string of beads falling one after the other.
And Allah Knows Best.
Have fun praying and getting ready for the day of judgement coz that day will NOT be fun :) P.S.: dont forget to make dua for me. !!
Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w):
1. Bani Israel were been divided in 72 sects and my Ummah will be divided in 73 sects. All the sects will go in Hell except one. Companions (r.a) asked: Oh Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w)!, which sect will be on the right path?. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) said: The one who follows My (Sunnah) and My Companion's (Sunnah). (Mishkawt)
2. There will appear, at the end of time, people who will be called Rafdhi [Shia (Rejecters)], they will reject the Islam. (Musnad Ahmed)
3. There will be, at the end of the time, people who are called Rafdhi (Shia), they will reject the Islam and spit it out. Thus, Kill Them for they are polytheist. (Majma-u-Zawaid)
Sayings of Hazrat Ali Murtaza (r.a):
1. With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority (of Muslims) because Allah's hand (of protection) is on keeping unity. (Nahj-ul-Balagah)
2. The best one after the Messenger of ALLAH (s.a.w.w) is Abu Bakr. And the best one after Abu Bakr is Umar." He also whipped those who claimed that he is better than Abu Bakr and Umar. (Ibn-e-Majah)
So it is the duty of all Muslims to be aware of this sign of Qayamat near us. We see this nation is in a minority as told by the Hadith and have not only rejected the Islam but even had cut the roots of the belief of a Muslim. The Jihad against them is the most prior (in peace and in war) to upkeep the religion of ALLAH. The one who fights back against them in any sense is being noted by ALLAH who will give the unlimited reward just not for the defense in the name of Him (s.w.t), Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), Companions (r.a), Ummahat-ul-Momineen (r.a) and the true Islam (the Islam of the Sunni's) but also for the sacrificing the lives and the utmost blood-shedding. May ALLAH keep away me, you and all Muslim Ummah from this biggest "Shar". Ameen!